Sunday, January 30, 2011

The end of the world

I dreamed. Dreamed that it was the end of the world. I was watching the sky, full of bright stars, so bright it had lit up the meadow. The grass was glowing green and I was gazing at the stars, moving and coming together, rotating in an inward spiral, like rewinding a fully grown fractal back to its origin, like a fully grown rose, deblooming.

And it was beautiful. The most astonishing and amazing scene I have ever seen in my life. And in spite of knowing that we were eventually going to debloom too, I was happy and calm, and only admiring the beauty.

I called my dad and said I wish I could be there with them but I don't think I will make it in time. But we'll see eachother soon anyway. When the world comes to an end.

I called you and said "look outside". You said you were busy. "But the world is comig to an end!" you frowned and hung up. "What a pity", I thought. "I could have made it in time to you.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: